The Epilepsy Foundation and Resolution Reuse are Teaming Up to Make a Difference!
Resolution Reuse Is…
- A company that takes your donated clothes and household items and distributes them around the world to people who need them!
- Your donated items are also recycled for the fiber to be used to make other important items!
Did You Know…
- According to the EPA, 2.5 billion pounds of used clothing end up in landfills each year!
- Recycling used clothing helps the environment by keeping millions of pounds of solid waste out of our nation’s landfills.
- Resolution Reuse is a local clothing recycling company committed to helping America recycle.
- We want to make it safe, easy and convenient for people to recycle by having drop off locations throughout the community.
- Your donation is tax deductible
How does donating to Resolution Reuse help the Epilepsy Foundation?
- Resolution Reuse donates part of their proceeds to the Epilepsy Foundation of MO and KS.
- The more you donate to Resolution Reuse, the more the Epilepsy Foundation can benefit from their partnership.
To Those Who Donate:
Thank you so much for your support and kind hearts. On behalf of the Epilepsy Foundation and Resolution Reuse, we are so grateful for every step you take towards helping us make a difference.
“No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.” -Aesop
If you’re a business owner or lease manager, and would like to help by requesting a drop off bin to be placed at your place of business (or you would like to see a picture of the bins to locate them easier), please click here.